Tuesday 30 December 2014

Skopje











I'm spending New Year's in Skopje, Macedonia, with my family, and let me tell you, it's fricking arctic here.
The first couple of days it was just cold and windy, but two days ago it started snowing and hasn't stopped since. Yesterday, I went out to town with my brother, my cousin and his girlfriend. Even though the snow soaked through my boots and socks and I had to walk around with ice-cold feet, it was a nice and sunny day! We had hot chocolate in a cozy café and met a really friendly dog that followed us onto the Stone Bridge, and I could take some pictures of all the monuments. Unfortunately, the area around the Alexander the Great statue was closed off (because apparently they're building even more!) so we just walked around a bit and went back home. It was okay though. I desperately needed to take those socks off.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and all the best for the new year! See you in 2015!

Love,
Besa

No comments:

Post a Comment